Introduction To Configuration Management
This short course examines the functions of configuration management
1. Configuration item identification. Specifying control points (baselines) in the development life cycle where deliverables can be evaluated and uniquely labeling all baseline components (configuration items).
2. Configuration control. Managing changes to base lined configuration items.
3. Configuration auditing . Verifying the integrity of a system in terms of the degree to which it complies with its specification.
This is an online course!
Our online training site requires a modern browser with current software updates.
We advise using one of the following browsers with our training courses.
We strongly advise aginst attempting to use a smart phone or other small handheld devices
for this training. Many courses will contain graphics that will be very difficult to view on a small screen.
- Google Chrome Version 50 or greater
- Internet Explorer Version 10 or greater
||$295 per Student
Once the registration details are confirmed the student(s) will recieve an email with
instructions on how to proceed with the online training course.