Our virtual classroom ISO 9001:2015, AS 9100D and ISO 14001:2015 lead auditor courses are Exemplar Global certified.
This is what Exemplar Global sent to their training providers:
Virtual Training Is Acceptable as an Alternative to Classroom Training
Given the concern for public health in light of the global COVID-19 pandemic, it is understandable that many training organizations are canceling their public training courses. Many of these training organizations are replacing those public courses with virtual (online) training courses.
Exemplar Global has been asked if those virtual courses are acceptable under the RTP and TPECS training certification schemes. The answer is yes! Under the RTP and TPECS programs, training providers are free to design and deliver their courses as they see fit, so long as they continue to meet the requirements of the program their courses are certified to.
There is no need to travel
Gladhill Associates International has the same courses and content available in a virtual, easy-to-access format that can help you meet your career goals from the comfort of your own home or office.
You don't have to wait for classrooms to open back up either; with over 50 courses that cover topics across the quality domain, Gladhill Associates International’s virtual training helps you start or continue your improvement journey.
Prepare yourself for real-life ISO 9001:2015, AS 9100D and ISO 14001:2015 auditing situations and learn how to manage and complete the audit process.
Understand the requirements of ISO 9001:2015, AS 9100D and ISO 14001:2015 and be able to conduct a successful audit. The course includes case studies, quizzes and scenarios to prepare you for real-life auditing situations. You’ll learn to manage the audit process and complete reporting in a collaborative and engaging environment.
This virtual, instructor-led course is comprised of three successive components delivered in convenient, 3 six to eight hour days
Day 1 - Competency Unit-QM
Day 2 – Competency Unit-AU
Day 3 – Competency Unit TL
Many of Gladhill Associates International’s virtual courses provide electronic access to course materials for 30 to 90 days depending on the course. For lead auditor course the participant will be e-mailed the course materials, case studies, quizzes, scenarios as well as copies of the applicable standards.
Note: Refunds cannot be issued if course materials have been sent and/or accessed. Chrome and Edge browsers are recommended – Internet Explorer is not supported.
An Internet-based, instructor led course utilizing web and teleconferencing technologies to allow participants to interact without traveling. Virtual courses offer interaction with instructor and participants using Internet capabilities.
Participants have access to interaction both with the instructor and other participants in an Internet-based learning environment (white board, Q&A tools, application sharing, and breakout rooms). Virtual courses are classroom-like experiences offered using the latest Internet tools.
- Describe the ISO 9001, AS 9100 and ISO 14001 Quality Management System (QMS)/Environmental Management System (EMS) - Requirements standard and development process;
- Identify ISO 9000:2015, AS 9100D and ISO 14001:2015 QMS terms;
- Describe the intent and requirements of ISO 9000:2015, AS 9100D and ISO 14001:2015;
- Determine the evidence needed to demonstrate conformity to ISO 9000:2015, AS 9100D and ISO 14001:2015;
- Apply the process approach and Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) methodology;
- Evaluate documented information required by ISO 9000:2015, AS 9100D and ISO 14001:2015 and the interrelationships between the quality/environmental processes, quality/environmental planning, policy, and objectives;
- Apply the principles, processes, and methods of auditing;
- Demonstrate the activities involved in preparing for an audit;
- Determine an effective audit in the context of the auditee’s organizational situation;
- Apply effective audit skills and practice personal behaviors necessary for an effective and efficient conduct of a management system audit;
- Establish and plan the activities of an audit team;
- Manage the audit process;
- Prepare the audit report and perform an audit follow-up;
- Introduction to Quality/Environmental Management Systems
- Analysis of ISO 9000:2015, AS 9100D and ISO 14001:2015 (Introduction and Clauses 4-10)
- Organizational Impact on Quality/Environmental Management System
- Auditing Quality/Environmental Management Systems
- Management System Audits
- Auditor Competence
- Audit Program
- Audit Techniques
- Audit Cycle
- Team Leader Roles and Responsibilities
- Prepare for an Audit
- Conduct an Audit
- Prepare an Audit Report
- Audit Completion and Follow-Up
Who Should Attend:
Those responsible for planning and scheduling an internal audit program for ISO 9000:2015, AS 9100D and ISO 14001:2015.
Those who wish to become an Exemplar Global certified/registered auditor.
Those who must perform audits to ISO 9000:2015, AS 9100D and ISO 14001:2015 manufacturing, suppliers, managers, or anyone interested in conducting first-party, second-party, or third-party audits.